I fixed a couple more bugs that snuck in to bite me. (yes, I know “snuck” isn’t supposed to be a word; I like it, and my spell checker can bite me, too) I’m not sure how long the one with .SPACE has been around … I’m guessing a bit under 2 years, because that’s an old part of the code. And in all that time, nobody reported a major bug in it. I have to figure that’s not one of the more commonly-used commands in TBL. Like, apparently, at all.
On a related note, Saturday is officially the 2nd birthday of Wintertree Mk.2 — I count from the day I registered wintertreeredux.com. Two years of this … it didn’t seem this hectic the first time around! Of course, at that point I was selling TableMaster, a couple of Table Packs, and I think the earliest version of Arcane Alphabets. As of today, I’ve got 49 line items over on DriveThruRPG — two were special holiday bundles, but the other 47 are actual things I’m selling. Fonts. Software. 1001 Things. Eeep. No wonder it seems hectic! Two years of turning the grind crank. Y’know, I love it!
I particularly love when I talk to someone — in person or online — and they tell me they’re an old TableMaster user from the old days. Though I think the part I love the most is when someone tells me what they’re doing with TableMaster, and they’re doing something cool that I never thought of doing myself. (I’m just not that imaginative a person) Or when people show me tables they’ve written, and they’re making TBL do things I didn’t realize it could do, and I’m the one who wrote it!
On to the latest crop of technical issues: